We, Oasis Medical hope to improve Quality of lives of all of the patient and help them to live their ideal lives. We transmit any correct information and offer any possible ways of hemodialysis.Accepting transient dialysis is the one. Two of our clinics support your travel in peace in Japan, with hospitality and secure technique.
From Haneda airport international terminal, you can take a through train to Shinbashi. Shinbashi is close to famous sightseeing areas, such as Tokyo STA, Ginza and Asakusa. Tabata is close to Ueno, Akihabara and Ikebukuro, which are area of Japanese modern culture.
The clinics are convinient to visit anywhere inside Tokyo.
Both clinics at Tabata and Shinbashi are open until 11PM, so you can enjoy sight seeing during the daytime before having dialysis. At Tabata you can have dialysis from 8:30AM and can afford enjoy your time after dialysis.
■3.Video on demand, Internet browser, Wi-fi for free
Free Wi-fi is served for you to enjoy laptops or smartphones during dialysis。Video on demand serves movies you like. On the screen you can surf the Internet, watch TV programs without concern about your battery. After using browser, histories are deleted and no worry for your privacy.
Leather upholstery reclining chairs and heartwarming interior makes you relaxed. Feel relaxed at atmosphere not a typical hospital.
■5.Measures for earthquake
Each chairs has an alarm device for earthquakes. When an earthquake occurs, alarms are shown on a screen.
■1.Spend precious time
Smooth access from various places in Tokyo. Because it is close to the station, you can get to the clinic without stress. Enjoy yourself to the fullest by minimizing the time required for travel.
■2.Schedule depends on you
We work together for you to book a time that fits your schedule in a wide range of opening hours. You don't have to fit everything into dialysis. First of all, please tell me the most convenient time.
The hospital has free wi-fi, so you can use the Internet on your smartphone or tablet. Even if you are empty-handed, you will not be bored with the full facilities such as VOD and web browser function.
■4.Relax like a living room
The seats used in luxury cars are also very comfortable. The stylish and open interior makes you feel like in a living room. Forget about being treated.
■5.Safe in case of emergency
Seismic sensor is installed on each dialysis chair, which is Japan’s first initiatives.We have everything we can to keep you safe in case of an emergency.
About the clinic
■Tokyo Shinbashi hemodialysis clinic
Tokyo Minatoku Higashi-shinbashi 1-1-21 Imaasa building 7F
|Mon. Wed. Fri.
|9:00~16:00 / 17:00~23:00
■Tabata ekimae clinic
Tokyo Kitaku Tabata 1-21-8 NSK building 4F
|Mon. Wed. Fri.
|Tue. Thu. Sat.
- Hemodialysis(4hours/session)/40,000 yen
- Hemodialysis filtration (4hours/session)/42,000 yen
- Extension(per hour)/4,000 yen
- Extension of injection medicine will be requested separately
- EPO 750/500 yen
- EPO 1500/700 yen
- EPO 3000/1000 yen
- OXAROL 2.5/900 yen
- OXAROL 5/1,100 yen
- OXAROL 10/1,700 yen
- Reservation is available from one month before of the preferred date.
- Please apply not later than three weeks before the preferred date so we confirm information. Please bring interpreter for your safe if you cannot speak Japanese.
- Apply with application form or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will check the seat. You are going to receive the information sheet if we have empty seat.
Fill in the blanks and send it back with your three latest dialysis report.
We decide to accept your reservation or not by your information.
※Until we confirm your information, a seat will not to be insure.
We inform you we accept reservation or not.
With informing you a reservation accepted, reservation will be concluded.
In the case treatment concerned to be unsafe, we decline a reservation.
- Please contact us forward when you cancel the reservation
- If you cancel without notice, we decline your reservation hereafte
- If you cancel the reservation on the day, or after one week prior to the date of reservation, you might pay fee for treatment.
- Hemodialysis by catheter
- Having serious disease complication
- The requested date three days or more later your latest dialysis
- Having infection we cannot correspond
- Case that assistance for daily lives is needed
- The case we cannot confirm your safety
◉ Necessary ○ Option
- ◉Latest dialysis record
- ◉Towel to lay out on a chair （size of hand towel）
- ◉Everyday medicine（component might differ in Japan）
- ○Earphone for TV with plug
- Changes of clothes（T-shirt・sweat）
- TV(VOD, browser)
- Meals are not served. If you want, bring it on your own.
Declare if you bring meals in.
- If you are late, sufficient time for dialysis cannot insured.
If you are late, you have to inform us.
- You have to inform us before coming to clinic, when you feel bad.
You might have to consultation at another clinic.
- Inform us beforehand if there is any document needed to fill out at our clinic.
- Feel free to ask when you have any questions or anxiety.
Please take care
STEP3On the day
※The stations have multiple exit. Be careful not to lose way.
【Flow on the day】
- Come to clinic 30minuites before the reservation time.
- Give your name at the reception. Inform if you have companion
- Pay expense
※Only cash of Japanese yen is available. Electronic money or credit cards are not available.
- Change your clothes if you want. Free lending of changes of clothes is also available.
- Prepare to entry. Concierges call you at the time to come in.
- Check your weight with the scale and have a seat with instruction of concierges.
- Have treatment following instructions of staff.
- After the treatment, check your weight with following staff.
- We issue a dialysis report(Japanese)at the reception.
- Take care and have a good time in Japan
- For your safety, always follow the instructions of the staff.
- Please tell us If you feel sick or feel uneasy.
- Please be quiet in the dialysis room, considering the people around you.
Please refrain from calling.
- Do not record any voices and videos.
Application form for transient dialysis
Machinery and equipment
Tokyo Shinbashi Dialysis Clinic
This clinic with brown interiors. Chic and sophisticated atmosphere.
- TR-3300MA (TORAY)
- LYMPACK TA１ (NIPRO)
Tabata Ekimae Clinic
This clinic with orange interiors. Sunny and bright atmosphere.
- DCS-100NX、DBB-100NX (NIKKISO)
- TR-3000MA (TORAY)
- D DRY 2.75S (NIKKISO)
Our dialysate is an ultra-pure dialysate that meets the standards of the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy. We maintain the water quality by removing impurities using an RO unit and a dialysis fluid supply unit using high-performance filters and conducting monthly inspections.